SFLIC has been effectively meeting the challenges for approximately 45 years to serve its mission of dedication to excellence. We are successful because of our people.
We believe that any organization's most valuable asset is its "people." SFLIC's "people" include affiliated funeral professionals and their staffs, SFLIC's home office staff, the sales team throughout the Company, and, very importantly, the policy owners.
We value our people by holding to these core values:
- We recognize and value our clientele our funeral homes and their customers.
- We believe in teamwork and a sales team that works within the distribution system.
- We value education and strive to achieve the highest quality, professionally trained home office staff.
- We foster a spirit of partnership based upon mutual respect, trust, and benefit.
- We expect and monitor change to have the ability to compete and deliver with the most current informational systems.
- We strive to utilize our assets for the funeral profession, which, we believe, will also result in continued expansion and growth for SFLIC.